Watch the recording:
Each stage of project development is an opportunity to enhance your project’s impact and effectiveness. This webinar will lead you through the process of project visioning, research, design, and evaluation, providing resources each step of the way. Renee Karp, Immediate Past President of Greater Dallas Section discusses how to create a research and development team in your section, establish assessment criteria for creating new projects, and develop evaluation criteria for annual project reviews.
Use the resources:
- Research and Development Committee Description
- New Project Submission Form
- Budget Form Attachment to New Project Submission Form
- New Project Rubric: use to evaluate the New Project Submission Form
- Annual Evaluation Form Sample Cover Letter
- Public Affairs and Community Service Evaluation Committee Member Responsibilities
- Annual Evaluation Form PDF version and word doc version
- Sample Completed Annual Evaluation Form
- View the presentation slides.
These materials were developed by NCJW Greater Dallas Section.