At Convention 2020, we will be recognizing the exceptional work done by our members and advocates at the Leadership Awards. The Leadership Awards are your chance to share how your community’s leaders are making a significant difference at the local, state, or national level and inspire others to work for social change.
Each National Convention 2020 Leadership Award nomination must include a completed copy of the submission form and a completed Leadership Award application. Please review the criteria and answer the questions listed for the appropriate award application.
The deadline to submit a Leadership Award application is Monday, January 6, 2020.
Friends and family can purchase ads in the recognition book to pay tribute and offer congratulations to our incredible Leadership Award winners.
The following awards will be presented to an outstanding leader at Convention 2020:
- Elissa Froman Inspiring Leadership: Inspiring leaders under 40 who have demonstrated outstanding leadership on a project, program, or initiative in advocacy, community service, education, or philanthropy.
- Visionary Leadership: Visionary leaders of any age who have demonstrated outstanding leadership on a project, program, or initiative in advocacy, community service, education, or philanthropy during this triennium.
- Enduring Advocate: Enduring advocates who have been leaders in advocacy and community service for the past 10 and have led efforts in at least two of the following strategies: advocacy, community service, education, and community organizing.
Instructions for submission:
- All nominations must include a completed submission form and a completed Leadership
- All nominations must include answers to each question pertaining to the specific award.
- All nominations must be typed (.doc or .pdf file formats preferred)
- Current NCJW Inc. board directors and officers are not eligible for these awards.
- Submissions should be emailed to Hannah Cohen Smith at email@example.com with the subject header: Convention 2020 Awards.
- For each nomination, please submit a separate copy of this cover form with contact information for each award application
Application Submission for the following Leadership Awards (please indicate which award you are nominating the leader for):
Elissa Froman Inspiring Leadership
Section Name (if applicable):
Section/Contact Address (include City, State, and Zip Code):
Title (if applicable):
Address (include City, State, and Zip Code):
The deadline for all nominations is Monday, January 6, 2020.