Sammie Moshenbergdirector of Washington operations
- National and local advocacy
- BenchMark: NCJW’s Judicial Nominations Campaign
- Higher Ground: NCJW’s Domestic Violence Campaign
- Plan A: NCJW’s Campaign for Contraceptive Access
- Promote the Vote, Protect the Vote
Sammie Moshenberg is NCJW’s director of Washington operations and coordinates all of NCJW’s advocacy efforts in Washington, DC, and nationwide. She also staffs NCJW’s State Public Affairs network of volunteer advocates in more than 20 states. She represents NCJW on national coalitions concerned with judicial nominations, civil rights, reproductive rights, child care, and First Amendment issues, and speaks widely on public policy and legislative issues throughout the country. A feminist activist, , Sammie has been at the forefront of advocating for equality, economic and social justice for over 30 years.
Get the latest updates from Sammie and our Washington office on Twitter by following @NCJW!« Back