Submitting Section Lobbying Expenses for Fiscal Year 2020
Request a Section Webinar Using National’s Zoom Account
Many NCJW sections have successfully moved their meetings and events online. In response to the recent influx of requests from sections to use National’s Zoom account for webinar mode (which is an extra cost on a Zoom account), we have set up an additional Zoom account with Webinar mode so that we can provide this service.
(Please note: For board meetings and small section events, we recommend sections purchase a Zoom Pro account.)
Due to the increase in requests and our capacity, we are offering the following services:
- Setting up a Zoom webinar* link and meeting ID for your section event. Please submit your request by 9:00 am ET on Thursdays to receive the link by the end of the week. Zoom webinars will have a 500 person capacity. Zoom meetings will have a 300 person capacity.
- Providing up to two separate hour-long practice sessions* for section leaders to get familiar with the Zoom webinar mode on their own and hold a run-through of the event
* Availability is on a first-come, first-serve basis. In observance of Shabbat, we are not offering this service after 3pm ET on Friday through Saturday night.
Sections are responsible for:
- Completing the form below for each Zoom event request.
- Identifying a section leader to “host” the webinar and additional leaders to help run the back end of the webinar. The host controls the full permissions to manage the webinar, panelists, and attendees.
- Setting up the event registration page and sending attendees the zoom information.
- Reviewing the following Zoom tutorials: Roles in a webinar, Managing participants in a webinar, and All About Zoom Webinar (starting at minute 33:00). For more, check out the other Zoom resources and “how to’s”
- Watch the recording for our NCJWebinar “Tips & Tricks to Hosting a Zoom Webinar” and use the accompanying resources
- Reading Zoom Meeting & Webinar — The Basics and Best Practices NCJW Resource.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.