Webinar: How to Create a Culture of Philanthropy
Watch the recording
Does “I’ll do anything you want….except fundraise” sound familiar? With their passion for NCJW’s mission, volunteers are amazing spokespeople for your Section and have the potential to be invaluable partners in your fundraising efforts. In this webinar, NCJW St. Louis CEO Ellen Alper and Immediate Past President Susan Katzman discuss how to create a culture of philanthropy and engage more volunteers in Section fundraising. They share tips volunteers can use immediately to start fundraising, how to create a circle of influence, and how to integrate relationship cultivation and fundraising into your daily activities.
Please note we were unable to include the TedTalks in the webinar recording. Please use the links below to watch the TedTalks.
Use the resources
- Watch the TedTalks from the webinar
- Circle of Influence – Use this worksheet to identify people and companies in your personal network that could be approached to contribute to NCJW.
- Going for gold – Use this worksheet plan your gift outreach. Identify current and potential donors to solicit at each level.
- Fundraising Glossary of Terms
- Sample Development Fund Plan and Development Fund Plan Template