Watch the recording
Our long-term commitment to showing up in meaningful ways in the work for racial justice must be unwavering. What can and should this look like? And how do our fight for racial justice and our work combating antisemitism intersect?
Watch NCJW’s conversation with Eric Ward, Executive Director of the Western States Center, Yavilah McCoy, CEO of Dimensions Educational Consulting, and Sheila Katz, CEO of National Council of Jewish Women as we discuss how we show up and stay in this critical work, and to affirm the crucial truth that Black lives matter.
Continue the conversation
Share the recording with your members, leaders, and networks and then hold a discussion using the prompts below.
- Share one word that encapsulates how you’re feeling right after watching the conversation with Eric Ward and Yavilah McCoy.
- What about the presentation felt empowering or exciting to you?
- What about this presentation feels challenging or intimidating to you?
- What’s one thing that you learned?
- What’s one thing that you’re going to do as a result of this conversation?