Together we can work for election laws, policies, and practices that ensure easy and equitable access and eliminate obstacles to the electoral process so that every vote counts and can be verified. As tactics to suppress voting increase and barriers to voting worsen, it’s more important than ever to work to protect voting rights and access.
- Introduction and Tactics to Protect the Vote
- Voting Rights Landscape
- Barriers to Voting
- Accessibility and Voting
The Election Protection Hotline is always there to help if you witness or experience obstacles to voting.
- 866-OUR-VOTE (866-687-8683) – English language hotline
- 888-VE-Y-VOTA (888-839-8682) – Spanish language hotline
- 888-API-VOTE (888-274-8683) – Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Bengali, Hindi, Urdu and Tagalog hotline
- 844-YALLA-US (844-925-5287) – Arabic language hotline
- American Sign Language video call number: 301-818-VOTE (301-818-8683)
- SMS (text message) hotline (English): text OUR VOTE to 97779