Educate yourself about white supremacy in America
It goes without saying that we’ve got a great deal of work to do in this country to dismantle racism, anti-Semitism, xenophobia, and anti-Muslim bigotry. First up? Educate yourself and others – then, use that knowledge to speak out and take action.
- Get to know the basic definitions of racism and white privilege
- Delve into this super comprehensive guide for white people to educate themselves
- Learn how white supremacy functions in America, and how anti-Semitism does (and doesn’t) factor in
- Understand the foundations of anti-Semitism and anti-blackness and how our fates are integrally bound
- Engage in anti-racist work by signing up for a free online webinar series
NCJW is a partner in Communities Against Hate, a diverse coalition whose goals are to document hate and demand action. Since 2016, Communities Against Hate has documented stories and responded to incidents of violence, threats, and property damage motivated by hate in the United States.
If you’ve witnessed or experienced a hate incident, call 1-844-9-NO-HATE or report online. By reporting what happened, you can educate the public, empower others, show service providers where help is needed, and strengthen our advocacy. Use social media to raise awareness about Communities Against Hate and to combat bigotry and prejudice.