Call your senators and tell them to reject Judge Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Supreme Court.
Sign the petition
Sign our petition urging lawmakers to reject the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.
Here’s how you can make a difference:
- Host a “We Believe Survivors” event to drive earned media and build momentum. Survivors and advocates will gather locally to tell their senators to listen to Dr. Christine Blasey Ford — and to stop the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh. The multi-state actions will take place before Monday when Dr. Blasey Ford’s is invited to testify in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. #BelieveSurvivors Toolkits Available Here!
- Join us in a #BelieveSurvivors National Walkout + Moment of Solidarity with Dr. Blasey Ford. The next few days are critical for survivors to feel safe sharing their stories and seeking justice. On September 24 at 1 pm EST, symbolically show solidarity with Dr. Blasey Ford by participating in a national walk out. Please wear the color white and walk out (of your home, workplace, classroom, wherever you are) — and capture it with a selfie to post to your social media with #BelieveSurvivors. If you’re not able to walk out or are not able to safely show your solidarity or post on social media, please use this opportunity to call your senators about Kavanaugh (Capitol Switchboard #202-224-3121). Click here for NCJW talking points and resources.
Participate in a remote phone bank (you can participate from anywhere!)
Join volunteers nationwide to make calls from home to talk with voters in key states and transfer them to leave a message with their senators telling them to #StopKavanaugh and #SaveSCOTUS. All you need is a phone and computer and you’ll be able to encourage others to speak out. Sign up now to make calls from home through our partner NEAT. It’s easy, and they provide all the training, resources and live support you need to make an impact.
Learn more about President Trump’s SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh
- Read our press statement about Brett Kavanaugh
- Listen to our special briefing where we talk about Kavanaugh’s views on abortion, health care, and other issues.
- Review and use our talking points
Publish your thoughts